Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, October 19, 2007

It has been so long...


Well a lot has happened since August. I am now 11 weeks pregnant, almost 12. It has been a rough 1st semester too. I was sick all the time and tired. I had to give up all caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee, coke ect.... and chocolate. Ugh... it is not fun. I had to give them up because i would turn into MEGA Bi****!! I felt so sorry for my family. But it only took a week to give it up and I did not have hardly any headaches like I did before. But i do miss all that stuff. But it is better for the baby anyway.


So the baby is due on May 3 2008. And we have been praying for Frank's school date not to be on that date. Well God definitely has different plans. His first school date is April 16- May 20 2008. Right at the time I want and need him most. I was so devastated at first. I cried all day when he told me. But now God has given us peace that He has a better plan. We might not see how great it is right now. Eventually we will and all will turn out good because it is His will ultimately and not ours. I still get my sad moments. I just give it to God and know that He will take care of us.


The second part is from June- September. So of course we are coming home. Now we are waiting for our next duty station. If any one and everyone could pray that we get Fort Lewis or west coast station that would be wonderful. The more prayer the better.


So we will come home around April. Frank will go to school and then I will have the baby at Madigan. It is funny that being in a military family how we have been blessed by having all our kids in Washington. And at the same hospital. If all goes well we can add this one to it.


Here is the ultra sound picture that my doctor gave me on my first visit the other day. This was the first time that I ever had an ultra sound done on me this early. The baby's hand is by the head in the first one. The second one is of the whole body to measure to make sure of the due date. Right now the baby is about 5 cm long. I saw the baby kicking like crazy. I also saw the heart beating. It was wonderful. I was so thankful that she did that.
The girls are excited. They are going to be such great big sisters and such a big help to me. Frank is excited too, he is just disappointed that he wont be there. But he follows my attitude which is good.
Well hopefully now that I am starting to feel better I will update this more. God bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home