Waiting Game
I am in a waiting period. God feels that my patience is not good so he has put me in a waiting period. I understand cause my whole life i have hated to wait. I hated it when my boyfriends or friends were late. I do not like to wait for people to show up. They say they will be there at a certain time, be there or at least call. Right now i am waiting for our house to sell, for us to move from Kansas, to make a decision to have a baby or not, to buy my girls curriculum.
I have never experienced anxiety like i have in the last several months. I would get paniced and just feel like i need to do everything at once. I would throw a little tantrum. I would litterally jump up and down cause i would not know what is wrong with me or what i should do. Then God revealed to me when i was ready to listen to him that i need to wait patiently. Not with little tantrums and not getting my way and not on my time. But HIS time. Everything is in HIS time. I have peace with that now. In the last week i have not experienced any panic attacks since i realized that He is teaching me patience and I need to wait.
So now little by little i see the light. I got an email that said Sonlight (the curriculum that i want) is going to end the first catalogs prices and to order befor the new ones come out. Sign for me that it will be ok if i buy it now. I just have to charge it. But it would help me out with the girls so much. Especially Lily. I feel like i am not challenging her enough. So this will definately help with that.
I am excited now to see what God will do next. I am not waiting with out talking to Him or studying His word. In order for HIm to work in my life and for me to keep this peace i need to continue to keep my relationship with Him everyday. Ask, seek, knock. Everyday.
I am taking the kitties to get fixed tomorrow. But i couldnt find their shot records. I talked to mom this morning and she said well maybe it isnt time to do that yet. I said maybe. I will give it til 3 to find them. So every now and then i would look somewhere. Then at 2:45 God told me that they were in the bathroom magazine basket for some reason. I went to look and there they were. I was just gettting ready to call and cancel too. Isnt that amazing. Some of you probably think that wasnt God that was your mind. NO i say NO it isnt. I was talking to Him while i was looking and He just popped it in my brain.
I have faith that He will continue to let me wait for things but reveal things in His time. I have faith that HE will keep me at peace as long as i continue to talk to Him.
"Wait on the lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait I say on the LORD!" psalm 27:14
Lily has this verse memorized now. Which is great and i hope that she will learn to apply in someday.
I have never experienced anxiety like i have in the last several months. I would get paniced and just feel like i need to do everything at once. I would throw a little tantrum. I would litterally jump up and down cause i would not know what is wrong with me or what i should do. Then God revealed to me when i was ready to listen to him that i need to wait patiently. Not with little tantrums and not getting my way and not on my time. But HIS time. Everything is in HIS time. I have peace with that now. In the last week i have not experienced any panic attacks since i realized that He is teaching me patience and I need to wait.
So now little by little i see the light. I got an email that said Sonlight (the curriculum that i want) is going to end the first catalogs prices and to order befor the new ones come out. Sign for me that it will be ok if i buy it now. I just have to charge it. But it would help me out with the girls so much. Especially Lily. I feel like i am not challenging her enough. So this will definately help with that.
I am excited now to see what God will do next. I am not waiting with out talking to Him or studying His word. In order for HIm to work in my life and for me to keep this peace i need to continue to keep my relationship with Him everyday. Ask, seek, knock. Everyday.
I am taking the kitties to get fixed tomorrow. But i couldnt find their shot records. I talked to mom this morning and she said well maybe it isnt time to do that yet. I said maybe. I will give it til 3 to find them. So every now and then i would look somewhere. Then at 2:45 God told me that they were in the bathroom magazine basket for some reason. I went to look and there they were. I was just gettting ready to call and cancel too. Isnt that amazing. Some of you probably think that wasnt God that was your mind. NO i say NO it isnt. I was talking to Him while i was looking and He just popped it in my brain.
I have faith that He will continue to let me wait for things but reveal things in His time. I have faith that HE will keep me at peace as long as i continue to talk to Him.
"Wait on the lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait I say on the LORD!" psalm 27:14
Lily has this verse memorized now. Which is great and i hope that she will learn to apply in someday.

1 Comments:
Waiting is like eating vegetables. It's good for us, but often it sucks. The trick (I think) is to make the waiting taste as good as finding new ways to cook beets or peas.
Although, it's a tough chore (waiting and cooking tasty veggies).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home