Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Nativity Story" performed by Lily and Daisy

Lily is truly an artist of many things. She loves to draw, make stories, make poems, and sing her own music. She even did it when she was as young as 22 months. Now she is on a new mission. She is making a play.

Not just any play. A play for Christmas about Mary and Joseph and Jesus. She is giving us all parts. Lily of course is going to be "Mary". Daisy agreed to be "Joseph". Sagwa was going to be "baby Jesus" but she moves to much. So now baby bjorn is going to be HIM. Tiger has told Daddy and I that we will be shepherds. She has even enlisted our neighbors as shepherds too.
I said, "Isn't that too many shepherds?"

" No mama, there was a lot remember?"

So now they practice every day. There is no script. It is just free acting or whats that called...? I forgot. But it is cute to watch. I keep forgetting to try to record it.

So now also Lily is telling me about their costumes i need to make. I think i am just going to buy fabric and tie it around them. That will work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to send you some fabric -- I hope you can discreetly tape thier play. xoxo MOM

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home