roar
Well Lily did very well at vacation bible school. She learned alot and memorized 5 new verses. She has them under her pillow so she can look and remember them every night. She is growing into a beautiful girl. I am so proud of her.
She had her first real feeling of rejection there. A girl in her ballet class was in her group(whom she was calling her best friend), told her to find somewhere else to sit because she wanted to sit by another girl. It broke her heart. Lily cried. I felt so bad for her. All I could do was hugg her and talk to her. Then Daisy felt bad for her too and tried to help console her. It was sweet. I wish I could protect them from these heartaches. I also know that they need to go through them in order for God to work in their lives. So we talked and she felt better.
Lily also caught a bug from vacation bible school. A fever of 101 and throwing up all over my kitchen. I let her do it once she thinks it is OK to keep doing it because I am in there and not the bathroom. She told me that she came in the kitchen to throw up because she wanted me to know what she was doing. Poor sick girl. First time I let her it was because it was just spur of the moment. 2ND time because she wanted me with her.
Tonight Daisy helped her with finding books for Lily. She wanted to make sure and tell me "Mama, see how I help Lily when she is sick?" Well she didn't all day. In fact you would think that Daisy was the one who was sick today from all the whining she did. Drove me crazy. She would ask to do something and then whine about it. Like play with play do. She started to play with it and then complained that she did not know how to make do it. That is Daisy though! A total sweet heart and a total whiner! Lily, she is so creative and likes to help creatively but does not like to help with manual labor. I love them because of their individual traits. Even if it does make me bonkers sometimes.
Well I am not pregnant this month. I thought I was. I didn't tell any one except for Frank, my mom and one close friend. I am disappointed and confused. But God has a plan.
I had an emotional relapse today. I am waiting again. I asked Frank if he checked his email if there was any news of his school date. Nope. House... still not sold. Baby... nope. Moving... nope. I am tired of waiting I said. Haven't I been patient? Nope. I guess not. God is still telling me to wait. OK. I will. It is God's plan, not mine. His timing is always perfect.
We just watched The Nativity Story. It was so good. I am going to let the girls watch it. I am usually very picky about what they watch too. It really told me how God plans every thing out for us though. He has things happen for a reason. I recommend for everyone to see it. Even if it isn't Christmas time.
She had her first real feeling of rejection there. A girl in her ballet class was in her group(whom she was calling her best friend), told her to find somewhere else to sit because she wanted to sit by another girl. It broke her heart. Lily cried. I felt so bad for her. All I could do was hugg her and talk to her. Then Daisy felt bad for her too and tried to help console her. It was sweet. I wish I could protect them from these heartaches. I also know that they need to go through them in order for God to work in their lives. So we talked and she felt better.
Lily also caught a bug from vacation bible school. A fever of 101 and throwing up all over my kitchen. I let her do it once she thinks it is OK to keep doing it because I am in there and not the bathroom. She told me that she came in the kitchen to throw up because she wanted me to know what she was doing. Poor sick girl. First time I let her it was because it was just spur of the moment. 2ND time because she wanted me with her.
Tonight Daisy helped her with finding books for Lily. She wanted to make sure and tell me "Mama, see how I help Lily when she is sick?" Well she didn't all day. In fact you would think that Daisy was the one who was sick today from all the whining she did. Drove me crazy. She would ask to do something and then whine about it. Like play with play do. She started to play with it and then complained that she did not know how to make do it. That is Daisy though! A total sweet heart and a total whiner! Lily, she is so creative and likes to help creatively but does not like to help with manual labor. I love them because of their individual traits. Even if it does make me bonkers sometimes.
Well I am not pregnant this month. I thought I was. I didn't tell any one except for Frank, my mom and one close friend. I am disappointed and confused. But God has a plan.
I had an emotional relapse today. I am waiting again. I asked Frank if he checked his email if there was any news of his school date. Nope. House... still not sold. Baby... nope. Moving... nope. I am tired of waiting I said. Haven't I been patient? Nope. I guess not. God is still telling me to wait. OK. I will. It is God's plan, not mine. His timing is always perfect.
We just watched The Nativity Story. It was so good. I am going to let the girls watch it. I am usually very picky about what they watch too. It really told me how God plans every thing out for us though. He has things happen for a reason. I recommend for everyone to see it. Even if it isn't Christmas time.

2 Comments:
I am confident that you are gaining strength while you are waiting! Love - MOM you are all in my prayers. xoxo
Waiting is the WORST. I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope you find good distractions :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home