edit
Well I have made corrections to my previous blog. My mom informed me that I had made some grammar mistakes. Thank you mom. If I make grammar mistakes it would seem that I would be less then qualified to home school my girls. In my defence though, I wrote it when i was very tired.
Tonight it was hard with Daisy. She is going to miss Lily tomorrow while Lily is at vacation bible school. Also because her friends will be there too. Daisy is not old enough to go, so she is feeling left out. I tried to help her think of all the fun things we can do together, but that did not help. I think she will be fine after the initial leaving Lily. It will be weird for both of us, but a good thing. I will keep you updated.
Tonight it was hard with Daisy. She is going to miss Lily tomorrow while Lily is at vacation bible school. Also because her friends will be there too. Daisy is not old enough to go, so she is feeling left out. I tried to help her think of all the fun things we can do together, but that did not help. I think she will be fine after the initial leaving Lily. It will be weird for both of us, but a good thing. I will keep you updated.

1 Comments:
I LOVE YOU APRIL!! XOXOmom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home