Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, November 27, 2006

alone and sick with sick kids

Well i have to say i feel like a single mom alot. Only difference is i get to stay home hallelujah. Frank has been working so much it is crazy. He works 6 days a week from 5am til 11pm sometimes. He adverages out to coming home at the earliest 730pm on good days. I guess i cant complain. At least he is home. Even though when he is home he isnt really all there because he is so tired from working so much.

We all have been sick for the last 2 weeks. Not Frank thank goodness. I dont think he could take that. Lily has 2 ear infections that have not gone away so they put her on new meds. I have an infection that they gave me meds today. I wake up and my left eye and head hurt so much that it is hard for me to walk. Let alone take care of kids. Lily has been doing good. She takes her medicine with hardly a problem. Daisy has been lucky so far. She just had temp last week and now just has the sniffles. I just hope she doesnt get what we have.

We had a good thanksgiving. It was very nice to have Frank with us. After we ate we all watched Narnia. The girls love that movie. I am not big on violence but this one is not that bad. I tell the girls what happens befor and it seems to help. Plus they ask alot of questions.

On Sunday Frank and I just could not move. Frank I think was really recouping and getting his body ready for up coming hard weeks. Me i was just sick. We did get our outside decorations up on Saturday. Hopefully if we are feeling well we will do the tree on Sunday when Frank has his only day off.

I will miss being home this year. But i am very happy Frank will be with us. I am trying to get nutcracker tickets. Unfortuneatly Frank probably wont be able to come with us. I hope to post some pictures next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger CW said...

Please post your Nutcracker pictures on the blog for your xmas blog?

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still waiting to see your Nutcracker pictures.... ? xoxo MOM

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home