Feelin HOT HOT HOT
woo hooo it is 104 with a heat index of 108. Feeling good... lol. Not really. It isnt to bad. No humidity but just kind of drains you. I expect Frank to come home cranky and hot and bothered. Since he does not have airconditioning where he works. What a good way to start work after vacation.
Yesterday it got the same and the girls were going crazy inside and driving me bonkers. But man when i took them outside they just sort of slowed way down.It was wierd. I was like come on lets go in the sprinkler. "No we want to color with our chalk. " Then they complained "i'm hot". I said get in the sprinkler. So they did. But wow they got cranky so fast. On the news it says that Heat exhaustion is likely in the 96-100 range of heat. Well i think that is what the girls got. But it happened really quick.
I think i might try to fry an egg on the cement. If i have enough eggs to do that and make scones. I just want to see if it would. What a mess it will make i better bring the spatula and hose. The girls will enjoy it.
Well i found a church that i love and it has lots of homeschool moms and it is only 5 min away. Thank you Lord!!! They have this vacation bible school for kids 5-8. So i signed Lily up. It is for one week from 9 to 12. I am nevous. I have never done something like this. She is up for it. She wanted to go into childrens church by her self. So i let her. She told me how she stood up for something a kid was trying to make her trade her rainbow magnet and she said "no i really like this one". She said he asked a couple of more times but she just walked away. I was so proud of her and happy that she told me. She is so confident and sure of herself most of the time. Lily told the teacher when they said they could have donuts that she had to wait and ask me. I am just so proud of her and going to this church has really opened my eyes on how wonderful and independant she can be.
I just got a call and they said Raja's ashes are ready to be picked up. I can still feel my heart break when i think about her or see her insulin in the fridge or when i find another one of her many balls. I miss my puppy. I know she is in a better place and i will see her again but she was still my first baby. It also puts in to perspective how short a life can be and how we need to love everyone no matter what they say or do.
So i am going to go out in the heat and pick her up. Tomorrow i would like to go get a stone making kit and make a memorial for her and put some of her ashes in it so we can still take her with us and take the rest to mom's house to bury her by our beloved Ebony. I am glad we spent the money to get her cremated. I am glad it is finally done. I thank the Lord for giving us such a wonderful dog for 8years. I cant wait to see her again.
Yesterday it got the same and the girls were going crazy inside and driving me bonkers. But man when i took them outside they just sort of slowed way down.It was wierd. I was like come on lets go in the sprinkler. "No we want to color with our chalk. " Then they complained "i'm hot". I said get in the sprinkler. So they did. But wow they got cranky so fast. On the news it says that Heat exhaustion is likely in the 96-100 range of heat. Well i think that is what the girls got. But it happened really quick.
I think i might try to fry an egg on the cement. If i have enough eggs to do that and make scones. I just want to see if it would. What a mess it will make i better bring the spatula and hose. The girls will enjoy it.
Well i found a church that i love and it has lots of homeschool moms and it is only 5 min away. Thank you Lord!!! They have this vacation bible school for kids 5-8. So i signed Lily up. It is for one week from 9 to 12. I am nevous. I have never done something like this. She is up for it. She wanted to go into childrens church by her self. So i let her. She told me how she stood up for something a kid was trying to make her trade her rainbow magnet and she said "no i really like this one". She said he asked a couple of more times but she just walked away. I was so proud of her and happy that she told me. She is so confident and sure of herself most of the time. Lily told the teacher when they said they could have donuts that she had to wait and ask me. I am just so proud of her and going to this church has really opened my eyes on how wonderful and independant she can be.
I just got a call and they said Raja's ashes are ready to be picked up. I can still feel my heart break when i think about her or see her insulin in the fridge or when i find another one of her many balls. I miss my puppy. I know she is in a better place and i will see her again but she was still my first baby. It also puts in to perspective how short a life can be and how we need to love everyone no matter what they say or do.
So i am going to go out in the heat and pick her up. Tomorrow i would like to go get a stone making kit and make a memorial for her and put some of her ashes in it so we can still take her with us and take the rest to mom's house to bury her by our beloved Ebony. I am glad we spent the money to get her cremated. I am glad it is finally done. I thank the Lord for giving us such a wonderful dog for 8years. I cant wait to see her again.

2 Comments:
I bet you are feeling HOT!! - It shouldn't be too long before you are feeling COLD - Isn't there a happy medium somewhere - besides Tacoma/Seattle, Washington (LOL)
xoxo MOM
dad love you all have a great week
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home