Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

praises

It is amazing how God works in everyones life. How different yet the same. He pushes me to just the right limit. I go through pain yet I know He will get me through it. I dont know how long it will take but I know that when i learn what i am supposed to learn that He will give me a break through.

I have been going through one of those tuff times now. I am just so thankful that i have God in my life. Also i am thankful for my mom. Who helps me talk things out. Helps me see more clearly what is going on. God has given me a great mother and best friend. I am thankful for her in so many ways. I pray that everyone could have someone like her in their lives. We tell each other what we think and how we feel. We talk about God and how He works in our lives.

We do have our ups and downs just like all relationships but we usually work through them. Last year we had a lot but we were emotionaly worn out with things in our lives. But with God we were able to get through it.

God helps with anything you let him. It is just amazing how he works. From going to the grocery store like i did today and praying that i can buy all the food we need with out spending a bunch. And I did. I got 2 weeks worth of food for $100 dollars. Praise the Lord. He has helped me this last week with personal problems. I praise Him for giving me a church that is wonderful for me and the girls. I praise Him helping us make friends in the neighborhood. For finding homeschool groups and other moms to comunicate with.

There are so many praises that there is no way at all to list or even to remember them. I just thank God for everything. The good and the bad. Because no matter what happens in my life i know that He will work it out for my good. Praise the Lord!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger CW said...

April-I am honored and thank the Lord for our relationship and how you help me talk things out too! I feel we are kindred spirits in Christ and you are absolutely right about the "so many" praises that we can credit God with in our lives! xoxo- MOM

11:35 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

$100 for two weeks for four people! How did you do it? I need some help. We can barely spend less than $100 a week for three of us. What dinners do you make???

-Laura

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home