Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, April 21, 2006

one extreme to the other

Well spring is here. But from being from Washington it feels more like summer. It is either really cold here or hot. Right now it is 76 degrees. Believe me i would rather have this wonderful hot weather then to have it cold. I would rather live somewhere where it is hardly cold at all. But that is just me.

I love this weathe because we get to be outside all the time. I love to be outside. If i could i would live in a tree house like in the "Swiss Family Robinson" movie. I love that movie. I have always wanted to live on some deserted island with my family and not have to worry about cars, gas, bills, ect..... I know there would be other things to worry about, like gathering food and growing it, the wild animals comeing to stalk you and eat you, and the weather knocking over your straw house. But i think i would rather worry about that then all the things here. But that is just me.

I keep telling Frank "oh lets try to get hawaii" . He says "no, it is too expensive to live there and besides they dont have any of the vehicles i work on there." But i can keep wishing. Me and the girls would bike ride every where if we lived there. I think i would love it. But you never know what you will like until you experience it.

Also i have updated Daisy's blog today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home