hair cut


( More pictures on the the girls bloggs click link on side) Today Lily and Daisy got their first offical hair cut that is short. I almost cried but didnt cuz i didnt want lily to think that i was sad. She and Daisy both look beautiful.
About 2 weeks ago Lily said she wanted her hair cut like Lucy's on the lion the witch and the wardrobe. I was sort of in shock. I said you do???? So I talk to Frank about it and my mom. Frank wasnt to pumped at first cause he likes long hair. But i said it will grow back and it will make it not so wild lol. Lily and Daisy's hair looks wild alot. So he finally said ok. The thing that took me so long was chosing a hair place to go. Ahhh there are so many. We went by Target and there was this lil place called Great clips. We were going to stop by there but ran out of time so we just went home.
Then later that week i looked up places to cut hair and there was like 2 pages of places. I got so overwhelmed. But i felt God said that the Great clips would be just a good place for the girls and called them.
So we decided to go this morning. We got there and all the ladies were really nice. Just had to walk in no appointments needed. There were other kids there too which made me feel good. (Thank you God)! They got there hair done at the same time from different ladies. I brought lily's book of Lucy. The hairdressers both had a different take on the hair cut but each suits the girls wonderfully.
They look so cute. I am glad that they both like it and did not cry about it. I know my mom has told me when she got my hair cut at Lily's age i was very upset. So i wasnt sure what to expect from Lily. She looked nervous when getting it done. Daisy had pursed lips. Her hairdresser was like she doesnt talk and doesnt seem happy. I told her that is how she is when she doesnt know you. I think that made her feel better. It was a good experience and i am glad the girls like their hair. At least right now they do. Who knows about tomorrow lol. But tomorrow isnt here yet so i wont worry about it.

1 Comments:
"Ater all - tomorrow is another day" (comment could only be from your mom) Good job on getting their hair cut... thanx for posting more pictures on their site... I hope you can email me some pics so I can print them out.
xoxo -mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home