Really, where is spring?????
Ok today is the first day of spring right?? Wrong. Not for kansas apparently and the midwest. Today we have a mixture of snow, hail, rain, sleet and wind. What a lovely spring day. I told the girls "today is the first day of spring" their comment, " no it isnt mom, it is snowing". My thoughts exactly. The news last night said that our area will recieve up to 10 inches of snow by tuesday. Isnt that wonderful. I thought that this military ball it would actually be warm to go to but nope.
On Thursday we are picking up mom at the airport. The last night it is supposed to snow is Wednesday night. I am praying that God sends some beautiful weather here for when she comes. So that there will be no complications on her landing and us driving. (I pray for that too)!
I am very much looking forward to the military ball. I miss dancing so much. Especially dancing with Frank. But i dont know if we still have our rhythm or not. We will soon see. lol.
But really i am ready for spring or i am ready to move. Which ever comes first. Preferably to a place that is warm and doesnt regularly get below 35 degrees.
On Thursday we are picking up mom at the airport. The last night it is supposed to snow is Wednesday night. I am praying that God sends some beautiful weather here for when she comes. So that there will be no complications on her landing and us driving. (I pray for that too)!
I am very much looking forward to the military ball. I miss dancing so much. Especially dancing with Frank. But i dont know if we still have our rhythm or not. We will soon see. lol.
But really i am ready for spring or i am ready to move. Which ever comes first. Preferably to a place that is warm and doesnt regularly get below 35 degrees.

2 Comments:
Can't Wait to see you,Frank and the girls!!! - praying for non icy and non snowy roads to get from MCI to your house and from your house to MCI!
xoxo - MOM
Is it Spring Yet????...... I keep checking to see if you have updated your blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home