sorry





Ok ok so i am finally updating the blog! I am sorry that i have not for the last 2 months. Just alot of craziness going on in December and then with Frank coming home. I just have been enjoying being in his arms or lying next to him. I just didnt want to be on the computer. That and trying to clean my clutter of a house and dealing with the girls sleeping habbits has taken up alot of time.
Let me just say it is so wonderful to have Frank home. The girls and I are so happy. Our family is complete once again. I feel like a whole person again. The past year i have felt like part of me was gone. And he was. It is just like the bible says when God joins the two to become one flesh. We are one and when he left part of me was gone. I think the girls felt the same way.
Frank has his new car and is very happy. We got to ride in in once ; ; :( But that is ok when he is done with it it will be mine hahahaha.
Well i am sorry that this is so short but here are some pictures. (Keep in mind it was at 2:30 am when he came home, so the girls are very tired.) I will write more later this week, since the girls are starting to go to bed alot easier. And Frank is going to start putting the girls to bed too Yahooooooo!! Hopefully it will keep progressing til it is a piece of cake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home