drill sgt mommy
Well tonight was a pretty good night. We went to costco with Nana and it is always fun with Nana. We came home ate pizza and then went up to my den. There we went through all of our cloths. I mean all. Mine the girls. If it wasnt for my mom i would of never have gotten it done so fast. We got it done in about 1 and 1/2 hours. I bagged up about 7 -8 bags i think. But let me tell you if you looked into the girls closets you probably wouldnt think "wow someone cleaned some cloths out." No you would be thinking "wow they sure do have alot of cloths". I mean i dont know how or when but these girls have so many cloths it is crazy. I pretty much keep all of Lily's cloths cause Daisy can wear them. I did keep a few of Daisy's cloths and it was also Lily's just because i want to and to be able to show them look you wore this when you were little. I dont know i just like that.
My mom was wonderful she zipped through it like nothing and i just followed behind. I did my own cloths when she started the first room but she went through it like nothing. Then she organized the halway to an extent where when i came upstairs tonight i was like wow i didnt notice this. Then my mom goes down stairs while i am having my usual confrontation with Daisy and rearanges the living room. She was even thinking of painting. But she didnt. We did however take all my bags outside and move shelves in the house so she can paint tomorrow. Then she went and got us icecream and we ate and watched a movie together. My mom has so much energy and drive that i am envious. God is giving me little by little more energy and drive. Maybe someday i will have what my mom does. It was a great night. I am really going to miss my mom when we leave. She is my best friend and i love her to death.
So i was talking to Frank on the internet while mom was moving all the furniture downstairs. I didnt even hear it going on. Maybe that was because Daisy was saying oh mommy, oh mama for 20 min straight. Before that we had a huge thing about her sleeping with her dress on. I finally won that. Then it was about putting the pj's on. I won that too. Then at night she tells me "i dont want you to go to lily's room or your room or downstairs". (she wants me to stay in her room but doesnt say it). So now i say thats nice but i am the mommy and you are not. She gets mad of course but now i dont care. Frank keeps telling me to be tuff and so does my mom. But Frank put in perspective. I have to be a drill sgt. She cannot have controll,(and oh she tries to have controll) i have to have it. I have to break her down and build her up and she will respect me and do what i say when i say it. Parent hood is not a democracy it is a dictatorship. Just like with God it is not a democracy. He is the dictator. I am glad He is cause i would mess things up. So if God is the dictator of me and I know pretty much how to listen to Him and go to HIm then i need to be the dictator to my children to teach them to go to Him. You might think i am crazy but it is all true. I love my girls so much but i sometimes let them have to much of a voice. Us parents ask our kids to much of their oppinion and i know i do. I am trying to stop. Yeah i will ask them some things but major things needs to be my/our decision. Not my 2 or 4 year olds.
I am a people pleaser. I dont like to be but i am . I cannot be a people pleaser with Daisy or she will just run me over. I have to be a drill sgt. Start having her give me pushups for when she disobeys me LOL. Just kidding. i wont start that til she is 8. LOL . J/P. Well maybe not. I'll let that be for Frank to give them as punishment since he will be the up coming drill sgt. Hopefully.
So please pray for my strength, and for God to lead me and help me with Daisy. I know He will not give me any thing that i cannot handle and this which does not break me will only make me stronger.
My mom was wonderful she zipped through it like nothing and i just followed behind. I did my own cloths when she started the first room but she went through it like nothing. Then she organized the halway to an extent where when i came upstairs tonight i was like wow i didnt notice this. Then my mom goes down stairs while i am having my usual confrontation with Daisy and rearanges the living room. She was even thinking of painting. But she didnt. We did however take all my bags outside and move shelves in the house so she can paint tomorrow. Then she went and got us icecream and we ate and watched a movie together. My mom has so much energy and drive that i am envious. God is giving me little by little more energy and drive. Maybe someday i will have what my mom does. It was a great night. I am really going to miss my mom when we leave. She is my best friend and i love her to death.
So i was talking to Frank on the internet while mom was moving all the furniture downstairs. I didnt even hear it going on. Maybe that was because Daisy was saying oh mommy, oh mama for 20 min straight. Before that we had a huge thing about her sleeping with her dress on. I finally won that. Then it was about putting the pj's on. I won that too. Then at night she tells me "i dont want you to go to lily's room or your room or downstairs". (she wants me to stay in her room but doesnt say it). So now i say thats nice but i am the mommy and you are not. She gets mad of course but now i dont care. Frank keeps telling me to be tuff and so does my mom. But Frank put in perspective. I have to be a drill sgt. She cannot have controll,(and oh she tries to have controll) i have to have it. I have to break her down and build her up and she will respect me and do what i say when i say it. Parent hood is not a democracy it is a dictatorship. Just like with God it is not a democracy. He is the dictator. I am glad He is cause i would mess things up. So if God is the dictator of me and I know pretty much how to listen to Him and go to HIm then i need to be the dictator to my children to teach them to go to Him. You might think i am crazy but it is all true. I love my girls so much but i sometimes let them have to much of a voice. Us parents ask our kids to much of their oppinion and i know i do. I am trying to stop. Yeah i will ask them some things but major things needs to be my/our decision. Not my 2 or 4 year olds.
I am a people pleaser. I dont like to be but i am . I cannot be a people pleaser with Daisy or she will just run me over. I have to be a drill sgt. Start having her give me pushups for when she disobeys me LOL. Just kidding. i wont start that til she is 8. LOL . J/P. Well maybe not. I'll let that be for Frank to give them as punishment since he will be the up coming drill sgt. Hopefully.
So please pray for my strength, and for God to lead me and help me with Daisy. I know He will not give me any thing that i cannot handle and this which does not break me will only make me stronger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home