tornado


Well there was a tornado that hit Fort Riley on Sunday. And it went though my houseing project called ellis heights. I wasnt to worried, which when i told Frank that he got real mad and irritated with me. But that is what he is looking forward to coming home to. I am also i just had faith that everything was ok. Just like i have had faith that Frank would be ok all the time that he was there. But like a couple houses down my friend(she is fine and so is her house praise the Lord) told me that houses got hit. I believe that our guarding angels were watching our house. Lily, prays everynight to keep our guarding angels watching over daddy, our family, us and our blue house and over the hurricane people and tornado people. Well no one was hurt and our house is fine where a couple houses down were messed up. Thank the Lord for keeping our house safe. Here is some pictures of what one house looks like.

3 Comments:
I keep checking to see if you have updated your blog yet.... still waiting.......
still waiting.....
we're still waiting too.....We love reading your blog!
Love from Down Under :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home