God's help
So here is my new verse for my life at this point. I just found it today doing my daily bread. It fits with my life right now cause i have so much to do. I need all the prayers i can get.
Teach us to make the most of our time, so that we may grow in wisdom.
Psalms 90:12 NLT
I know repeating this everday will help God guide me into what i need to do that day. Praise the Lord for the strength that He gives me today and everday.
Teach us to make the most of our time, so that we may grow in wisdom.
Psalms 90:12 NLT
I know repeating this everday will help God guide me into what i need to do that day. Praise the Lord for the strength that He gives me today and everday.

2 Comments:
Isaiah 41:31
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
You and your family are always in our prayers!!!
May God bless you all!!
Love always,
Bryan, Lara & Ashley
April - is that the verse you chose to from our homework assignment from church? It is a great choice!!
xoxo MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home