Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

He finally made it back!

(Frank reinlisting til 2011 i think ->)
well he is finally back in his FOB. 5 days later. Well he told me that it would probably take that long. I prayed that it wouldnt but it did for some reason or another. He is very tired. He stayed up for the last 36 hours. He is trying to get back on Iraq time. I can't wait to be able to talk to him again. Going from not seeing him but talking on the computer to seeing him 24/7 for 15 days and then to not seeing him or hearing from him at all is hard.
One thing is I dont worry about him. I don't know why. I just have this peace that God has given me that he is going to be fine and that he is in God's arms. The girls and i pray for him and all the soldiers all around the world every day.

Well i am just glad he got back to the Fob safely and that we can start hopefully comunicating again over the internet. I hope that new yahoo phone works more often then not. Be it God's will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home