Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

getting started

Well here I am trying out this new blog thing. My sister started doing it and i thought hey i should to. Especially since we move around so much being in the army. This way hopefully our extended family will read and feel closer to us.
(and mom if i put things down here and I forget to tell you i am sorry ahead of time, things pop in and out of my head all the time).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! This will be perfect when you are back in Kansas and we are in Boston.
-Laura (sister)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home