Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 28, 2005

~IN A FOG~

Well it is the week of Frank coming home. I feel like I am going crazy. There are just so many emotions going through me. Excited, anxcious, scared, happy, ect... So many of them i just cant get it straight. Praise the Lord for the girls they have been relitivly good and i have been able to handle there little disagreements pretty well considering i am in a fog. That is exactly how i feel too, in a fog.
Frank says he is calm and just doing what he needs to do in order to get ready. He is getting his haircut right now and then he has to clean his equitment and then pack. He leaves tomorrow he still isnt sure what time. He said they will tell him later on today. He is so used to the army doing it like this it doesnt bug him any more. I am getting more and more used to it. But i still like to know everything that is going on.
God is probably still working on me to stop being that way cause we never really know what is going to happen. I do well in certain things but other not so good. Especially when it comes to seeing my man that i havent seen in over 7 months. I guess it is good Frank is so calm. I find that when one of us feels one way the other counters and does the opposite thus helping the other get through it. I believe that is how God made man and wife. We are suppose to not feel the same way all the time so we can be the balance for each other. No wonder we always marry our opposites. We dont need to have someone like us. That would never work.
I miss being in an actual relationship. Seeing others and especially now when it is so close to him comeing home. It seems to effect me more cause i know that it is not going to be that long.
At this time i dont care how long i get to see him i just want to see him! Praise the Lord the week has come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home