Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Upcoming model?

My little Tigerlily. Is she destined to become a model? Well I hope not. To much stress in that. But she is now posing for pictures every time she see's a camera. It is too funny. In all the poses she does, she makes her self look so sweet and inocent. Sometimes she is but some times not. Truthfully, I love it when she poses. She just looks so cute and has so much personallity. I am glad if she thinks of her self as sweet and inocent. At least it isnt a negative self view of herself. That is one thing that I worry most as a parent. That I will some how trigger a negative self view for themselves. But i just pray to God and keep telling them how beautiful they are, but then i am careful not to do it to much cause i definately do not want conceited little girls. Ahh parent hood how could I go through it with out God's help and the never ending wisdom from my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home