Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, July 30, 2005

R&R Finally!

Finally we know when Frank is coming home for R&R. So happy. So stressed too. We made a paper chain counting the days to when he is expected home. Expected meaning not for sure cuz the Army nothing is ever concrete til the day it happens. You get used to that after umm 6-7 years lol. But even then it gets annoying. I have bugged Frank with so many questions which doesnt have the answer to cause he needs to go to a briefing to find all that out. More waiting. I am a little stressed out too. I just don't want to share him at all. I just want me and the girls to spend all our time with him. I keep asking him what he wants to do. He says anything you want honey. I tell him this is your vaction you need to tell me what you want. He said he will just be happy spending time with me and the girls. But he does want to go to the ocean which we are doing and he will be home to go to the Puyallup fair. Lily is very excited that daddy will be with us. One other thing is he is going to test drive cars he would like to get when he gets back. That will be fun. I am also stressed knowing that we have to say good bye again. We get to take him to the airport but it is going to be so hard, again. So it is all bitter sweet. But at least it will be closer to the time he really gets to come home. I feel truely blessed that we are able to be here with our family during the time that he is away. I praise the Lord that we can talk to him almost everyday, and see him when the internet is slow. I cannot imagine how all the others did it when we did not have this technology. How blessed we are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeehaaaawwwwwwwwww!

Praise the Lord!!!!

love,
Bryan Lara, and Ashley

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home