Faith centered Army family

As we travel through our lives "the army way" we want to share it with our family and friends. All our ups and downs and tribulations. With the army nothing is ever certain, but we know with God all things are. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, November 05, 2005

can you believe it?

Sometimes i just cant believe that Frank and I have been together for almost 10 years. We are still in our 20's and to say that we have been together for that long is kind of crazy. I miss him so much. But it isnt to much longer now and that is kind of scary. Not to see him again. That i cant wait for and to be a family again. I long for it. I just hate to leave here again. Especially since the girls have developed such great relationships with our families. Then the packing! Oh my i am not looking forward to be doing that. Oh and then about driving back. I dont think i am to worried. I am just praying to God that the weather will be good and there will be no snow or ice. ( dont pay attention to the weather now cause He can do amazing things). But then i also believe that if He (God) wants us to go the long way home, then it will be good for us. I put it in His hands and no matter what does happen or what has in the past, it has always been good for us. Remember He says "and we know that all things work together for goodto those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose".Romans 8:28. I love that verse and Hebrews 11:1 and Romans 12:12. Those always help me when my brain is being attacked.

Frank is truely my hero. He is over there with no family, lots of bugs, and it stinks. Not to mention all the ied's and long hours and living with lots of guys. (Just wait til he comes home to live with all us girls hee hee LOL). He is most of the time in a good mood when i talk to him and when he isnt i can usually get him into a good mood. Having him be in a good mood always makes me happy. He helps me to get in a good mood when i am having a bad day. I thank God for him everyday. Yeah he can be a pain sometimes but then i see what a bigger pain i can be LOL.

So 3 months ... oh my i have alot to do. I better get started but first i need to pray. Cause only He can help me get through all of this emotionally and physically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home