wheres the sugar
I feel like sometimes i am going crazy. Right now i feel like i am totally brain dead. Cramming my head full of information in Gods word, how to raise high self esteem kids (hide and seek Dr Dobson) and now starting a Charles Stanly book on how for my self to be a better child of God. That and cutting sugar out of my diet is making me BRAINDEAD.
So i look forward to my time to myself to do bible study when the girls "nap". Well Daisy wont fall asleep til i tell her like 5 or 6 times. And by that time it is 130pm. Lily she just doesnt take a nap hardly so i have given up on her lol. I make her take a nap when i know she is just tired and stuff. I can tell. But Daisy... I just dont know how much that girl needs to sleep. She didnt fall asleep til 9:30 last night and woke up at like 7:15. So that is what10 hours. Which is pretty good. then she takes a 1 1/2 hour nap today so that is 11 1/2 hours total. To me that isn t enoug. But i think this just because Lily always has slept a whole lot more in toddler years then Daisy has been. But then Daisy slept a whole lot more in baby year then Lily did. Either way i just cant figure it out. I guess i never will. I most of time would like to just put them to bed and just forget about them and think "they will sleep when they are ready" and i can do that with lily unless it is after 10pm. But then i think they arent going to get enough sleep. Or they just keep calling me and driving me crazy. But i figured out how to handle the last part. I just tell Daisy if she calls me i wont be coming up. That seems to work really well. So prayfully i hope it works again tonight. If it doesnt then i will have to try to do something new.
They are both sick right now so i have them tuned into the tube. I feel guilty doing it cause i am doing part so they rest more and part cause i am so brain dead i know that they can take advantage of me. Lol. But i hardly let them do this so i guess this time wont hurt.
So i look forward to my time to myself to do bible study when the girls "nap". Well Daisy wont fall asleep til i tell her like 5 or 6 times. And by that time it is 130pm. Lily she just doesnt take a nap hardly so i have given up on her lol. I make her take a nap when i know she is just tired and stuff. I can tell. But Daisy... I just dont know how much that girl needs to sleep. She didnt fall asleep til 9:30 last night and woke up at like 7:15. So that is what10 hours. Which is pretty good. then she takes a 1 1/2 hour nap today so that is 11 1/2 hours total. To me that isn t enoug. But i think this just because Lily always has slept a whole lot more in toddler years then Daisy has been. But then Daisy slept a whole lot more in baby year then Lily did. Either way i just cant figure it out. I guess i never will. I most of time would like to just put them to bed and just forget about them and think "they will sleep when they are ready" and i can do that with lily unless it is after 10pm. But then i think they arent going to get enough sleep. Or they just keep calling me and driving me crazy. But i figured out how to handle the last part. I just tell Daisy if she calls me i wont be coming up. That seems to work really well. So prayfully i hope it works again tonight. If it doesnt then i will have to try to do something new.
They are both sick right now so i have them tuned into the tube. I feel guilty doing it cause i am doing part so they rest more and part cause i am so brain dead i know that they can take advantage of me. Lol. But i hardly let them do this so i guess this time wont hurt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home