tv zombie
I am a tv zombie. I stay up late and flip til i can't flip any more or find a show i want to watch. The latest i stay up is 1 am. The earliest i fall asleep is 1130pm. (and that doesnt happen offen unfortunatly). What is wrong with me. I know i have to wake up with the girls early in the morning. So i get 6 maybe 7 hours of sleep at most. Plus i am a real light sleeper so that doesnt help. God gives me strength every day. And i think how much stronger and steady i would be if i got a good nights sleep.
i watch Charles Stanley last night at (11-12 lol). And he said that God listens to our every thought. This is so true. A couple of weeks ago Lily's ballet instructor said he was looking for someone to play the mom in the nutcracker, and i remember thinking to myself " if he asks me i would do it, i would love to do it". But i didnt tell anyone. Then the next week my mom came with me to lily's ballet class and brought up how i used to dance with kay (she was the instructor before but pasted away at the beginning of this year). After some small talk he has with my mom, he asks if i want to be in the nutcracker and play the mom. Oh my goodness. I could not believe it. Then on my first practice day come to find out she(the mom) is the first one on stage and the last one to leave. Ahhhhh! I am nervous but so excited. I miss ballet. The bad thing is the guy who plays the husband/father looks like he could be my dad cuz i look as young as the other girls lol. They said i hope you can do your makeup to make you look older lol. Thank goodness i have my mom to help me with that.
Isnt it just amazing that God heard me and had my mom come with us to ballet and for him to end up asking me. I know it was God's plan. I know He heard me and allowed it all to happen. It is always His perfect plan for our lives. I even think this for all the bad things that happen to me. God allowed Frank to go to Iraq, He knew it would make us stronger, and it has. I have never felt so close to Frank. I am a stronger wife and mother because of this experience. But it is only because of Him!
He help Daisy last week in that she didnt want that many kids in her childrens church and we prayed about it. She was the only kid there for the first 15 minutes and there was an older kid there who was just so nice and helpful and she loved it and had no problem when i left. So i was able to actually leave her in there with her feeling comfortable and myself feeling good about it and i got to go to the service. Then this week she got to go to childrens church with Lily, which is great. So i think God is making her stronger so she can be in there all by herself when and if there is ever lots of kids in there. But she is like me and gets overwhelmed when there are more then a few people around. Especially when we dont know alot of the people.
But with God's help i believe He can help us do anything. Praise the Lord!
i watch Charles Stanley last night at (11-12 lol). And he said that God listens to our every thought. This is so true. A couple of weeks ago Lily's ballet instructor said he was looking for someone to play the mom in the nutcracker, and i remember thinking to myself " if he asks me i would do it, i would love to do it". But i didnt tell anyone. Then the next week my mom came with me to lily's ballet class and brought up how i used to dance with kay (she was the instructor before but pasted away at the beginning of this year). After some small talk he has with my mom, he asks if i want to be in the nutcracker and play the mom. Oh my goodness. I could not believe it. Then on my first practice day come to find out she(the mom) is the first one on stage and the last one to leave. Ahhhhh! I am nervous but so excited. I miss ballet. The bad thing is the guy who plays the husband/father looks like he could be my dad cuz i look as young as the other girls lol. They said i hope you can do your makeup to make you look older lol. Thank goodness i have my mom to help me with that.
Isnt it just amazing that God heard me and had my mom come with us to ballet and for him to end up asking me. I know it was God's plan. I know He heard me and allowed it all to happen. It is always His perfect plan for our lives. I even think this for all the bad things that happen to me. God allowed Frank to go to Iraq, He knew it would make us stronger, and it has. I have never felt so close to Frank. I am a stronger wife and mother because of this experience. But it is only because of Him!
He help Daisy last week in that she didnt want that many kids in her childrens church and we prayed about it. She was the only kid there for the first 15 minutes and there was an older kid there who was just so nice and helpful and she loved it and had no problem when i left. So i was able to actually leave her in there with her feeling comfortable and myself feeling good about it and i got to go to the service. Then this week she got to go to childrens church with Lily, which is great. So i think God is making her stronger so she can be in there all by herself when and if there is ever lots of kids in there. But she is like me and gets overwhelmed when there are more then a few people around. Especially when we dont know alot of the people.
But with God's help i believe He can help us do anything. Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home